Monday, May 11, 2009

"Life is like a box of chocolates..."








"...you never know what yer gonna git." Isn't that the truth. We worked so hard for this house. I love this house. It is everything that I could ever want. But...it is only a house. My children are what make it a home and with all of us going up north then it only leaves the walls. So, we have decided to put our house up for rent. I hope that another happy family fills it's walls with love and laughter. We only enjoyed it for 10 months, but it was beautiful while it lasted.

2 comments:

Clint said...

Oh my gosh - your house is GORGEOUS!!!! I LOVE the living room, especially the lighting over the pool table. Very, very classy. And I totally dig the rug too! Yep, I think we have pretty similar styles. Your house should rent pretty quickly - it's in immaculate condition. Linsey

Kayla said...

yeah your house is beautiful
your decorating is adorable.