Sunday, June 14, 2009

Move in Day





While all the adults were working like dogs...the kids were having the time of their lives. They asked me if they could take my camera down to the creek and this is what I found on the card. My boys are true outdoor lovers. So when we got here and they saw all of the nature around them, they fell in love. Jeremy said it best on day 2..."Mom, this is the greatest place that we have ever lived". I think that he speaks for all of us. We are so happy that the journey of life has brought us to this place. It is wonderful.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Clint said...

Wow! Your kids have talent with the camera. Those pictures turned out great! It would be cute to frame the photos and put them up in the kids' bedrooms. P.S. Please post pictures of your house. P.P.S. I tried to e-mail you last week, but the message came back as undeliverable.