Thursday, May 27, 2010

Charlie Brown in the House!

Jeremy’s 6th grade class went to the Charles Schultz Museum yesterday. We had a really good time until I realized that this would be the last field tip that I will get to go on with him. Jr. High will start and then High School and before you know it he will be in college and becoming the amazing young man that I know he will be.

After the Museum, they went ice skating at the arena next door. The kids had a great time. I have to say that this is a great group of kids. They are always so well behaved and well mannered. I am always so proud of them anytime they are out in public.

IMG_0272

IMG_0274

IMG_0277 IMG_0278 IMG_0287 IMG_0291 IMG_0295 IMG_0297 IMG_0308

1 comment:

Amber said...

You are a brave mom - but it looks like it was a fun day!