Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm Back!!





Ok, so I realize that you must must think that I fell off the face of the planet. I am happy to announce that we are alive and well. Just a little crazy. The kids have been very busy at school. The new school is much harder and more demanding than the last one. The homework has been overwhelming, but we have adjusted. Yes, I said we. This has been just as hard for me, keeping up with 3 different classrooms, teachers, friends, and parents. It is so stressfull being the "new kid". Everybody is interested in you. They want to know where you came from, where you live, did you forclose on your house or did you buy a forclosure. Are you married, how many times......then when they find out that they can't find anything to gossip about, they lose intrest and move on. When all that settles, you are left with the people who want to be your friend. Then you are able to relax a little. This is where I am now.
The kids are doing very well in school now. We are begining to feel like this is our home now. So in the next couple of weeks, I will be posting some updates about things that have been happening since October! Then, my goal is to keep up on my blog...uh..yeah...keep up! Hey, shoot high right?

1 comment:

Clint said...

Mandee, I'm so glad you're back! If I had a dollar for every time I've checked your blog since your last Girl Madness post, your ticket to come out here would be paid for! I love the bit about how when all the gossip all fades, what you're left with is your true friends. So true! Can't wait to see you! LINSEY