Friday, April 10, 2009

Sunny Day at Brighton






We had an awesome day snowboarding at Brighton Ski Resort! Of all the times that we have gone as a family, this had to be the best one yet! It was an absolutely gorgeous day, the powder was perfect and the resort was almost empty. It was perfect! Justin and I snowboarded while we were dating and we loved it. But when we had the kids, it got put on the back burner. Luckily, my kids seem to have gotten Justin's coordination. They seemed to catch on so fast, that it wasn't long before they were waiting for me! Oh well, don't we want them to be a better version of us anyway? I feel so blessed to be able to spend these times with my beautiful children. I hope that we continue to make these memories for years to come.

1 comment:

Morgan Family Times said...

Great pictures. So glad to see Jake was okay to snowboard.