Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Day out on the Ranch

 

It’s almost the last day of 3rd grade and Kaitlyn’s class had a field trip to their teacher’s HOUSE! Now how often does that happen? Mrs. Johnson and her husband live on a Ranch with rolling hills, a barn, a tractor, donkeys and horses. She invited her whole class for an entire day of farm fun. The kids had a blast. What an amazing opportunity, not to mention the absolutely gorgeous weather.

 

IMG_0436

IMG_0437

IMG_0438

IMG_0439

IMG_0441

IMG_0442

IMG_0453

IMG_0454

IMG_0455

IMG_0456

1 comment:

11jeanne11 said...

Kaitlyn, was this the first time you were on a horse? I would have loved to have been there to see you ride! I'll have to send you a picture of grammy on a horse! I rode one when I went up to take pictures of the poppy fields! I think I put them on facebook in an album. You not only look like you were having fun, but you also appear to be a natural in the saddle! Love the color on you, too! Cute top! Love and miss you FHTPAATWB I am hoping to see you soon!
Grammy