Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It’s Official!

IMG_0029IMG_0028 

             Kindergarten                        6th Grade

 

My little boy is entering the first step toward being a young man. Jeremy graduated 6th grade and is off to Junior High. I am so excited, yet, at the same time, so sad. I know that there is so much to look forward to in junior high and high school. Yet, it’s hard for me to let him go.

Jeremy is precious. He has so much to offer the world. His positive energy can be felt from the other side of the room and he always has a silver lining for any circumstance.  He loves to learn new things, and has the brains to retain it all. I am so proud of all that he has already accomplished and I can not wait to see what is to come in his incredible life.

Congratulations Jeremy…Enjoy SWEET SUCCESS!

IMG_0466 

The walk to the stage

 

IMG_0470

Jeremy with Mrs. Wolmuth

 

IMG_0471

Jeremy and Mom

 

 IMG_0474

Jeremy and Dad

 

 IMG_0475

Handsome

 

IMG_0476

Cute!

 

 IMG_0478

And…my personal favorites!!

Silly Jeremy!

 

IMG_0479

2 comments:

11jeanne11 said...

Dearest Jeremy,

From infant to junior high school, congratulations! I love you every day, Jeremy and I'm very proud of you. You are sooooo handsome, smart, talented, creative and funny, that you are going to make such a difference in the lives of a lot of people in the years to come. Always remember that no matter what happens in life, you have a lot of people who love YOU, and we are ready and willing to do whatever we can to help you reach your goals! I love you FHTPAATWB! You can count on that always! Grammy

Linsey said...

Oh my gosh Mandee, Jeremy looks SO BIG!!!! You must be so proud of him! I'm proud of him!!